A fork of Sonarr to work with movies à la Couchpotato.
This fork works independently of Sonarr and will not interfere with it.
- Adding new movies with lots of information, such as trailers, ratings, etc.
- Support for major platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Can watch for better quality of the movies you have and do an automatic upgrade. eg. from DVD to Blu-Ray
- Automatic failed download handling will try another release if one fails
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Full integration with SABnzbd and NZBGet
- Automatically searching for releases as well as RSS Sync
- Automatically importing downloaded movies
- Recognizing Special Editions, Director's Cut, etc.
- Identifying releases with hardcoded subs
- All indexers supported by Sonarr also supported
- New PassThePopcorn Indexer
- QBittorrent, Deluge, rTorrent, Transmission and uTorrent download client (Other clients are coming)
- New TorrentPotato Indexer (Works well with Jackett)
- And a beautiful UI
- Scanning PreDB to know when a new release is available
- Fixing the other Indexers and download clients
- Importing movies from various online sources, such as IMDb Watchlists (A complete list can be found here)
- Full integration with Kodi, Plex (notification, library update, metadata)
Configuring Development Environment
- Make sure all the required software mentioned above are installed
- Clone the repository into your development machine (info)
- Grab the submodules
git submodule init && git submodule update
- Install the required Node Packages
- Start gulp to monitor your dev environment for any changes that need post processing using
Gulp must be running at all times while you are working with Radarr client source files.
NzbDrone.slnin Visual Studio or run the build.sh script, if Mono is installed
- Make sure
NzbDrone.Consoleis set as the startup project
JetBrains for providing us with free licenses to their great tools: