Releases · RandomEngy/VidCoder
- Added the ability to watch a folder for new video files and automatically encode them. (Windows -> Watcher) This is available in both the Installer and Zip modes, but not Portable.
- Can run while VidCoder is closed
- Tracks the status of all files in the watched folder. Items removed from the queue are marked as cancelled, but can be retried from the Watcher window.
- Changed icon for encoding settings window to match the encoding settings button on the main window.
- Changed all installer registry keys to CurrentUser to avoid a UAC prompt on install/uninstall.
- The CLI now accepts folders when encoding, and will enqueue multiple files from within the folder.
- Changed encoder bitrate range calculation to be automatic based on the HandBrake core library. This allows choosing bitrates up to 6144 kbps for E-AC3.
- Added more checks to handle invalid output folders gracefully.