Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
-Fixed issue with tapping a keg when not using flow meters
-Cleaned up code by adding new functions
-Moved the flow meter start up to a service
-Resolved issue with starting volume bug
Version 2 is now ready, this Version has the added functionality of flow meter support. With flow meters you can now track the amount of beer left in your kegs after each pour. One thing to keep in mind is there is now a extra element added in setting up RaspberryPints V2, you have to setup hardware. Pay attention to the guide and remember this is a DIY project so get creative if you need to. If you have any questions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on our official website. http://raspberrypints.com
- Addresses excess vertical spacing introduced in v1.0.1 CSS cleanup.
- Fixed redirect to the install directory that prevented use on virtual hosts.
- Removed leading underscores ( _ ) for non-beer styles on taplist front-end.
- Removed leading underscores ( _ ) for non-beer styles on admin page "My Beers".
- Clarified presentation of beer styles/categories on admin page "My Beers".
- Prevented browser from caching old brewery logos, even after a new one was uploaded.
- Fixed issue regarding the default index.html taking precedence over the RaspberryPints index.php (On install it deletes index.html now)
- Updated Keg form to require all fields to reduce adding Keg error
- Cleaned up redundancy on CSS
The time has finally come to release RaspberryPints into the world.
We hope you enjoy what we've put together for you. We've had an amazing time writing this project and a community has formed around its development.
May your pints always be full!