Version 2 | Flow Meter Support
Version 2 is now ready, this Version has the added functionality of flow meter support. With flow meters you can now track the amount of beer left in your kegs after each pour. One thing to keep in mind is there is now a extra element added in setting up RaspberryPints V2, you have to setup hardware. Pay attention to the guide and remember this is a DIY project so get creative if you need to. If you have any questions please feel free to email email@example.com or use the contact form on our official website. http://raspberrypints.com
- Removed leading underscores ( _ ) for non-beer styles on taplist front-end.
- Removed leading underscores ( _ ) for non-beer styles on admin page "My Beers".
- Clarified presentation of beer styles/categories on admin page "My Beers".
- Prevented browser from caching old brewery logos, even after a new one was uploaded.
- Fixed issue regarding the default index.html taking precedence over the RaspberryPints index.php (On install it deletes index.html now)
- Updated Keg form to require all fields to reduce adding Keg error
- Cleaned up redundancy on CSS
The time has finally come to release RaspberryPints into the world.
We hope you enjoy what we've put together for you. We've had an amazing time writing this project and a community has formed around its development.
May your pints always be full!