Gigabyte "BRIX s" DSDT patches by RehabMan
This set of patches/makefile can be used to patch your Haswell Gigabyte BRIX DSDT/SSDTs. It relies heavily on already existing laptop DSDT patches at github here: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch.. There are also post install scripts that can be used to create and install the kexts the are required for this laptop series.
The current repository actually uses only on-the-fly patches vai config.plist and an additional SSDT, SSDT-HACK.aml.
Please refer to this guide thread on tonymacx86.com for a step-by-step process, feedback, and questions:
- switch to AppleALC.kext for audio
add preliminary Broadwell support (not tested)
copy "essential" kexts to EFI/Clover/kexts/Other as part of install_downloads.sh
refactor SSDT-HACK into separate SSDTs
inject graphics with SSDT-IGPU (more flexible and will handle models other than this specific BRIX)
- use USBInjectAll.kext with custom configuration
- disable EHCI#1 USB2 controller, use XHCI only
- install to /L/E on 10.11+
Use Arbitrary injection (new feature in Clover, working with my fixes to Clover v3279+)
use DSDT/Patches for IGPU/HDAU renames (DSDT/Patches faster with my fixes to Clover v3279+)
- Cleanup and transition to on-the-fly patching for this mini desktop PC.
- Initial creation based on Lenovo u430 scripts.