Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Added wrapper over some more parts of API #2
@barnwal-paras nice that you separated the unit tests from the actual implementation.
following some comments for the next steps:
- Please add to gitignore the binaries and objects
- Make Examples part of the solution, so if one open Restcomm.sln should have Examples also
- Change the solution name to Restcomm-Connect-DotNet-SDK or something similar that will be clear this is the dotnet sdk
- Make the solution a nuget so a developer can include it in his project
- Change the namespace to something that will be clear this is the dotnet sdk, such as
- Use the json endpoints
- Base URL must be passed as an argument to the main constructor of the SDK and NOT be hardcoded
The most important of all is the Unit Test should work with a mock of Restcomm-Connect and NOT using the cloud.restcomm.com. Ping me if you need help on that but its very important that you don't test against cloud.restcomm.com
I guess you are working on the following:
@barnwal-paras there must be a problem with the solution setup. When I open Restcomm.sln the classes in the src folder doesn't exist.
Am I missing something? Can you please check?
Also please open issues for the missing items/tasks. Like this we merge this initial PR and your work from now on will be with PRs based on issues.
Also provide README.md with the following:
Also please provide example application and instructions for how to run it etc.
Imagine you have a dotnet developer but not familiar with Restcomm-Connect, that wants to use the library. Given that, we must provide any necessary information for him to get started.
I am working on documentation and description . Will update that on github by tomorrow .