Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Because TWiLight Menu++'s repo moved from
DS-Homebreworganization, v3.1.0 is unable to download the release.
This release fixes the bug, so that it downloads from
- v3.1.0 is still shown as the version number.
- Starting with this version, the TWiLight Menu++ Launcher is changed into the TWiLight Menu++ Updater!
With this, you can update TWiLight Menu++, the updater, and nds-bootstrap, to their latest versions, as well as the nightly releases! You can also download DS box art and cheats!
(Thanks to @Epicpkmn11 for most of the work!)
NOTE: If you can't use your save files after updating, then check if your .sav files are in the same folder as the .nds ROMs. If they are, move them to a folder called
saves, which is in the exact same folder as the .nds ROMs.
If you have already done that, then if you still can't use your saves on some games, wait for a fix in nds-bootstrap.
- The alternative app names are now part of the top screen banner!
- Text is now shown, saying to use the D-Pad to see each selection's description.
- This app has been renamed to
TWiLight Menu++ Launcher. (Graphics provided by Vulpes-Vulpeos)
Only works with TWiLight Menu++ v6.3.0 and later.
- The alt name
DSisionXhas been replaced with
- The launcher will now tell TWiLight Menu++ that a 3DS cart is inserted, if there is one inserted, and not have the Acekard theme read Slot-1.
Fixes Guru Meditation Error in Acekard theme.
- Update option text are now grayed out, since the description would only be seen if the D-Pad was pressed.
- Fixed yellow, cyan, and purple LED options not working.
Rainbow LED now also works with it's option set.
- Includes revamped menu by Vulpes-Vulpeos!
- DSi Settings music plays as well!
- Touch is now supported!
- You can now set DSiMenu++ to be started while launching the launcher!
You can hold SELECT to skip to the CTR-mode settings, if the option is set.
- The inverted DS/DSi boot screen returns!
- H&S screen is now disabled by default. If you want to re-enable it, open
sd:/_nds/dsimenuplusplus/settings.ini, and add
HEALTH&SAFETY_MSG = 1below
- If you have an alt name (SRLoader, DSisionX) set, the Launcher will now use it.
- You can now also set an alt name while the Launcher starts.
-SRLoader (Down held on startup): For if you miss the times when DSiMenu++ was first known as SRLoader!
-DSisionX (Left held on startup): Named after spinal_cord's DSision1/2 app!
(Alt name can be reverted by holding Up on startup.)
- More notification LED color options added!
- Launcher's version number is now shown.
What's new? (Returning from TWLoader)
- Menu sound effects
- DS/DSi boot screen
- Notification LED color setting, with green and rainbow colors