PRTG Status Page
This project provides a front-end dashboard for monitoring many similar, but separate, items from PRTG Network Monitor. This status page is best suited for those who have many items nested in PRTG, but want a quick and clean, indicative, dashboard to quickly find any problems within an environment.
- GetJSON.php is written to pull single and multi-dimensional array objects from PRTG's API, and re-write them to a standardized format for easy parsing and display.
- index.php provides a basic, but functional, interface to display the status of sensors with a 30 second automatic refresh.
- DEMO - JSON templates replicate API output from PRTG.
All data on this page is fictitious and randomly generated.
- PRTG - Paessler PRTG Network Monitor // Free for up to 100 device sensors
Ideally, one server runs PRTG, while another runs a web server with PHP to host the status-page files.
- Install PRTG and configure your primary device sensors
- Create a new READ ONLY system user
/includes/getJSON.php> fill out the FQDN for your PRTG web server, READ ONLY username, and password.
index.php> Adjust the sensor ID lines to match your sensor IDs in PRTG.
This project is licensed using Apache 2.0 License (https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).