The core codebase went through a major es5 to 6 refactor. As such, we're dropping support for Node 4.
This change will likely require changes to the community Plugins as es6 classes are enforcing more restriction (like
constructor can only be invoked with
New features / Bug fixes
rawlistprompts now accepts the value as default (previously it would only accept the choice index).
- The pagination now properly handles multiline choices.
- Fix bug where invalid default choices would break the UI.
- Change to list prompts
- If number, default is the choice index
- Any other defined values, find the value in the choice array. (previously it'd only support strings)
- Bug: SIGINT was not properly exiting the process for some users
- Cleanup: bump dependencies