A Miiverse clone experience created by Chance and using Miiverse World as a base, that allows you to create posts, communities and more with your friends and followers. Not finished, and probably will be.
What is this?
It's a Miiverse clone, except you can make posts outside of communities and a feed system is implemented showing you the latest posts from people you follow and communities you've favorited. It also includes helpful pages like a user/community discovery helper, new features like tagging and private communities and the most complex search system of any Miiverse clone. This is also the 2nd (1st being grape) open source PHP Miiverse clone to have messaging.
Miiverse World's todo list
- Add community editing, with an interface for community banning and management
- Add audit logs, for both community admins and global admins
- Finish reporting; add it to comments, add a way to view them and add webhook support
- Finish blocking
- Add password resetting
- Add the ability to hide a user from recommendations
- Add post editing?
Project ULTIMA todo list
- Make it so message notifications update every 30 seconds like regular notifs do on complete-en.js
- Add custom badges?
- Map every post option to buttons like on Closedverse
- Add a "Show full post" button like on Ciiverse
- Add nickname colors
- Add community colors (Ex. You visit a community about Trees, and the theme color changes to green when you visit it)
- Add an option to not show a user's theme color when you visit a profile
- Add custom backgrounds for themes that also show when someone visits your profile
- Option to save your theme for one browser only?
- Add friends?
Why did you make it open source?
Simple! So you can help add features or fix those pesky bugs! If you want, you can download the Project ULTIMA source code and install it on your computer, and if you know PHP, you can add features mentioned in the todo list, or you can add your own features!