Boot9/Boot11 code execution.
For more details, refer to the presentation here.
Install via SafeB9SInstaller.
Launches "boot.firm" off of the SD card or CTRNAND.
LED Status Codes
X + Start + Select during boot, or if either FIRM file is corrupt, the notification LED will display the following:
- SD FIRM successfully loaded: green
- SD FIRM missing, CTRNAND FIRM successfully loaded: yellow
- SD FIRM corrupt, CTRNAND FIRM successfully loaded: orange
- SD FIRM missing, CTRNAND FIRM also missing: white
- SD FIRM missing, CTRNAND FIRM corrupt: magenta
- SD FIRM corrupt, CTRNAND FIRM also corrupt: red
- In addition to the above, the LED will blink if it is actually a ntrboot boot
Normmatt: Theorizing the NDMA overwite exploit.
TuxSH: Help implementing bootrom payloads.
Luma3DS: Codebase used in the stage 2 FIRM loader.
This software is licensed under the terms of the GPLv3.
You can find a copy of the license in the LICENSE file.