Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Third Party Packages
This page lists third party packages implementing useful Monolog handlers, formatters or processors.
- inpsyde/logzio-monolog sends log records to logz.io
- tylercd100/monolog-sms sends log records to SMS messaging services such as Plivo, Clickatell and Twilio
- nackjicholson/monolog-gitter-im sends log records to the gitter.im API.
- logentries/logentries-monolog-handler sends log records to a logentries.com account.
- mead-steve/mono-snag sends log records to a bugsnag account.
- bartlett/monolog-callbackfilterhandler handler wrapper that filters records based on a list of callback functions.
- waza-ari/monolog-mysql allows to store log messages in a MySQL Table
- bartlett/monolog-growlhandler handler that send notifications to Growl on Mac OS X and Windows
- yegortokmakov/monolog-fluentd handler that send notifications to Fluentd / td-agent
- do3meli/monolog-cassandra Cassandra database handler based on the DataStax PHP-Driver
- understand/understand-monolog sends log records to the Understand.io.
- bradmkjr/monolog-wordpress allows to easily store log messages using WordPress $wpdb connection.
- websoftwares/monolog-zmq-handler sends your logs over a ZeroMQ (ØMQ) socket.
- max13/monobullet sends your logs over Pushbullet.
- maxbanton/cwh sends your logs to Amazon CloudWatch Logs
- spazzmarticus/monolog-batchstreamhandler pushes a batch of records to a stream at once. Also allows enveloping them with head and foot lines.
- femtopixel/monolog-csvhandler sends your logs to CSV files.
- merorafael/telegram-handler sends log records to Telegram chats
- ide2/telegram-handler sends log records to Telegram chats
- kozlice/monolog-kafka sends log records to Apache Kafka
- vbelozyorov/monolog-gearman-handler sends log records to Gearman for asynchronous recording
- nvanheuverzwijn/monolog-logdna sends log records to LogDNA
- viniciuswebdev/monolog-mattermost sends log records to Mattermost
- repejota/monolog-nats sends log records to NATS
- enqueue/monolog-queue-handler The lib provides queue\amqp interop based handlers so logs could be sent to MQ.
- paragonie/monolog-quill Designed specifically for security event logging; pushes data to a Chronicle instance using the Quill library.
- shalvah/monolog-pusher sends log messages to Pusher Channels
- lefuturiste/monolog-discord-handler: Send logs to a Discord's webhook.
- bramus/monolog-colored-line-formatter extends the LineFormatter and adds ANSI coloring capabilities.
- vube/monolog-splunk-formatter extends LineFormatter and optimizes for Splunk log ingestion, specifically for context name=value data.
- lunatic666/monolog-bunyan-formatter formats your logs bunyan style
- superbalist/monolog-google-cloud-json-formatter formats your logs for Google Cloud Logging.
- serendipity_hq/monolog_colorful_html_line_formatter formats the log as HTML with coloring but following a short one-line per record model like the LineFormatter.
- tatocaster/monolog-json-unicode-pretty-formatter formats the log as PRETTY_PRINT JSON with unicode support and without escaping slashes.
- glopgar/monolog-timer-processor allows to time fragments of code by adding timer info to the message contexts.
- jk/monolog-request-header-processor injects HTTP request headers into the log
- egeniq/monolog-gdpr will help in relation to the security requirements under GDPR. These processors will replace data with their SHA-1 equivalent, allowing you still to search logs
- gmponos/monolog-slack A package for sending logs to Slack channels using webhooks.
- drupal/monolog Drupal 7/8 logging adapter
- theorchard/monolog-cascade lets you easily configure complex monolog handler sets using PHP arrays, yaml or json configs.
- bitrix-expert/monolog-adapter handler and formatter for Bitrix CMS.
- inpsyde/Wonolog Monolog-based logging package for WordPress.
- nikolaposa/monolog-factory - Factories that facilitate creation of Monolog logger objects. Suitable for using Monolog with container-interop.
- wshafer/psr11-monolog - PSR-11 factories for Monolog with support for channels. Works with most PSR-11 container services. Zend Expressive, Zend Framework, Slim supported.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.