Hey, we're in development. Prior to reaching v1.0.0:
- MINOR versions represent breaking changes
- PATCH versions represent fixes and features
- There are no deprecation warnings between releases
- You should consult the CHANGELOG and related issues/PRs for more information
Help shape this library by weighing in on our RFC (request for comments) issues.
- Installation & Usage
- How Can I Help?
- Our Principles
Installation & Usage
See the Documentation for an introduction, usage information, and extensive examples.
localStorage.debug = 'semanticUIReact:*' // default, debug all components localStorage.debug = 'semanticUIReact:dropdown' // debug only the dropdown localStorage.debug = null // turn debug off
Once you change the flag, you need to refresh your browser to see the changes in debug output.
How Can I Help?
Our CONTRIBUTING.md is a step-by-step setup and development guide. It is meant to be read from top to bottom. Once you're up to speed, each issue here includes more information on how you can help:
good first contribution are a great way to ease into development on this project.
We're seeking component parity with Semantic UI, plus some addons. There is an issue for every missing component, labeled
new component. Just comment on the issue you'd like to take.
Any other issue labeled
help wanted is ready for a PR.
- No jQuery dependency
- No animation dependencies
- Reuse SUI CSS transitions
- Simple declarative component APIs vs intricate HTML markup
- Complete keyboard support
- Complete SUI component definition support
- Completely documented
- Completely tested
|✓ Button||✓ Breadcrumb||Advertisement||✓ Accordion||Form Validation|
|✓ Container||✓ Form||✓ Card||✓ Checkbox||API (NA)|
|✓ Divider||✓ Grid||✓ Comment||✓ Dimmer||Visibility (NA)|
|✓ Flag||✓ Menu||✓ Feed||✓ Dropdown|
|✓ Header||✓ Message||✓ Item||✓ Embed|
|✓ Icon||✓ Table||✓ Statistic||✓ Modal|
|✓ Image||✓ Popup|
|✓ Input||✓ Progress|
|✓ Label||✓ Rating|
|✓ List||✓ Search|
|✓ Rail||✓ Sidebar|
On the latest clean
npm run release:major npm run release:minor npm run release:patch
Big thanks to our contributors, especially:
- @jamiehill for early engineering and support
- @jcarbo for thoughtful engineering and continual support
- @layershifter for bringing momentum and continual support