Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Oh God...Please don't let me die today! Tomorrow would be so much better!
I bring you perhaps the largest release yet. So many fixes, added features, and changes.
Too many to list here on this very release description so I'll boil it down to my favorites.
- SDL2 Support ported over from UQM v0.8.0 by Ala-lala
- Better controller support for Windows and macOS (and possibly Linux)
- Replaced all fonts in HD and recreated the Chmmr and "StarCon" font by hand
- Tightened up the HD graphics even further to match Classic
- Tons of changes behind the scenes to make the best version of the MegaMod yet
But seriously there is way too many changes to put in this feeble description.
Here's a link to the changelog for a full list of changes
Or if you prefer to read it in web format: http://megamod.serosis.net/Features
Windows XP and Windows Vista support is dropped.
The macOS version should work on 10.6 (Snow Leopard) through 10.15 (Catalina).
I have no way of testing beyond 10.13 (High Sierra).
And as before I do not officially support the Android version, it exists as a novelty.
Remember that all optional addon packages can be downloaded at http://megamod.serosis.net/Releases
Old MegaMod saves will not work in this update.
Slight bug fix update
Fixed a crash while waiting in orbit of certain planets
Fixed ship roster overflows when using the x10 button/key
Release binaries updated to reflect changes.
Sorry for the inconvenience!