Dynamics CRM: Get Total Records Count
A Dynamics CRM Solutions which allows a user to get a count of all major record types or to specify which custom entities to get a count of
A compiled version of this solution may be found in Application/ManagedSolutions/.
v0.1 supports Dynamics CRM 2013 however may have outstanding issues. v1.0 supports Dynamics 2016 onwards and is the full released version with no known issues.
- Download whichever managed solution you need.
- Install in CRM as standard.
- Open the solution.
- Go to 'Configuration' in the left-hand navigation.
- Click either 'Click Here to begin general Record Count' or scroll down and enter a custom record to search on.
Building the Project
You will need to have knowledge of the following in order to build this project -
- Dynamics Solution creation
Providing you know all of these you should be able to piece together the solution. I won't provide instructions however due to differences in different environments.
If you've found this solution useful feel free to drop some pennies my way -