##Development Install Forge as usual, and setup your IDE as with any other Forge project.
##Compile from Source Note: Git MUST be installed and in the system path to use our scripts.
- setup: Run [gradle]in the repository root:
gradlew[.bat] [setupDevWorkspace|setupDecompWorkspace] [eclipse|idea]
- build: Run [gradle]in the repository root: `gradlew[.bat] build'
- if obscure gradle issues are found try running 'gradlew clean' or/and 'gradlew cleanCache'
##Issue reporting Please include the following:
- Minecraft version
- Tinkers Mechworks version
- Tinkers Construct version
- Forge version/build
- Versions of any mods potentially related to the issue
- Any relevant screenshots are greatly appreciated.
- For crashes:
- Steps to reproduce
- ForgeModLoader-client-0.log (the FML log) from the root folder of the client
##Licenses Most code is licensed under the MIT License.
Textures and binaries are licensed under Creative Commons 3.
Any modpack which uses Tinkers' Mechworks takes full responsibility for user support queries. For anyone else, we only support official builds from the main CI server, not custom built jars. We also do not take bug reports for outdated builds of Minecraft.
If you have queries about any license or the above support restrictions, please drop by our IRC channel, #TinkersConstruct on irc.esper.net
Any alternate licenses are noted where appropriate.