Smalltalk Compiler Compiler : a parser generator.
- LR, LALR and GLR parsers
- Lexical analysis
- Unified lexical and syntaxic description
- Automated AST classes generation
- Automated code rewritting engine generation
- Master / slave distributed workload for the rewriting engine
- Sample parsers: C, Smalltalk, Java, C#, Python, Cucumber
This is the port for Smalltalk/Pharo 1.3, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Use the configuration manager in your Pharo image and install the stable version.
Installing a Development version of Pharo for the latest Pharo (with no guarantees):
Metacello new baseline: 'SmaCC'; repository: 'github://SmaCCRefactoring/SmaCC'; load
Installing SmaCC if you are a SmaCC developper: create a fork of SmaCC on github, install GitFileTree and do the following:
Metacello new baseline: 'SmaCC'; repository: 'gitfiletree://github.com/YourUsernameOnGithub/SmaCC'; load