Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
WARNING: Movies created with version 0.9.3 (or older) will no longer work in 0.9.4.
- Input: Added support for 20 more peripherals (including controllers, barcode readers, keyboards, mice, external storage devices, etc.)
- Video: Added a 60.0 FPS mode to reduce dropped frames
- Video: Added support for exclusive fullscreen mode (Windows only)
- Video: Added option to rotate the display (for homebrew games)
- Performance: Minor performance enhancements on Windows (~5%) and large gains on Linux by enabling LTO (25-30%)
- Movies: Rewrote movie file format from scratch to be a lot more flexible, and editable by hand. (Old .mmo files are no longer supported)
- Debugger: Several enhancements and a number of additions/changes to the Lua API.
- Accuracy: Improved FDS IRQ emulation
- General: Several miscellaneous bugs have been fixed.
- Debugger: A large number of small bugs and usability issues have been fixed.
- HD Packs: Fixed performance issues with HD Packs in CHR RAM games (over 2x faster)
SHA-1 (zip): 96C32EA8A7E35C8622997F0EC9342921C2C5F6D5
SHA-1 (exe): E1433920E5D1C0828CEADDD7BC26D4A16A286477
NOTE: It appears that Windows Defender likes to claim Mesen 0.9.4 contains a virus. This is a false positive. See virus scan results here: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/c973d15af6e4e53055d4df628497f0fa25d29a928f7dca1a0e545408c1d960e0/detection