SOV Coin 2.0.1
Help The Homeless Coin(HTH) & Hash Kings Crypto Management Platform are the new owners of SOV and we welcome you to the new SOV Wallet.
Some changes were made so this is a MANDATORY RELEASE!!
Please update your wallets prior to block height 85,000. This is when the block times will be corrected to 1 minute
We have added some new graphics to the wallet and a color scheme there may be more tweaks as we progress in future updates.
We hope you enjoy!
Sovereign Coin Desktop Release - 1.3.1
This is an official Release Build for SovCoin's Desktop Wallet available on Windows and Linux based systems governed by the MIT LICENSE
- Windows 32-bit sovcore-1.3.1-win32-setup-unsigned.exe
- Windows 64-bit sovcore-1.3.1-win64-setup-unsigned.exe
- Linux/GNU 32-bit sovcore-1.3.1-linux32.tar.gz
- Linux/GNU 64-bit sovcore-1.3.1-linux64.tar.gz
Changes in 1.3.1 (since 0.12/1.2/0.1.2)
- Wallet GUI re-design and re-factoring (Credits to ACP)
- Gitian building fixes
- Proper implementation of semantic versioning
- New signed spork keys as the old ones went missing
- General bug-fixes and overall improvements
Known issues with release 1.3.1
- MouseEvent handling in some areas of the wallet may be "strange" due to poor coding practices. We're working hard on it, but a workaround is already available. QWidgets only listen for mouse left-clicks, so if a button isn't working, try pressing it with a right-click instead.
- You tell me
How to contribute
- Fork the SovCoinX/SovCoin repository
- Create a new branch for each feature or improvement
- Send a pull request from each feature branch to the develop branch
- Please verify that your bug is an actual issue.
- If you are sure you have found a bug, open an issue against this repository.