Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Help The Homeless Coin(HTH) & Hash Kings Crypto Management Platform are the new owners of SOV and we welcome you to the new SOV Wallet.
Some changes were made so this is a MANDATORY RELEASE!!
Please update your wallets prior to block height 85,000. This is when the block times will be corrected to 1 minute
We have added some new graphics to the wallet and a color scheme there may be more tweaks as we progress in future updates.
We hope you enjoy!
This is an official Release Build for SovCoin's Desktop Wallet available on Windows and Linux based systems governed by the MIT LICENSE
- Windows 32-bit sovcore-1.3.1-win32-setup-unsigned.exe
- Windows 64-bit sovcore-1.3.1-win64-setup-unsigned.exe
- Linux/GNU 32-bit sovcore-1.3.1-linux32.tar.gz
- Linux/GNU 64-bit sovcore-1.3.1-linux64.tar.gz
Changes in 1.3.1 (since 0.12/1.2/0.1.2)
- Wallet GUI re-design and re-factoring (Credits to ACP)
- Gitian building fixes
- Proper implementation of semantic versioning
- New signed spork keys as the old ones went missing
- General bug-fixes and overall improvements
Known issues with release 1.3.1
- MouseEvent handling in some areas of the wallet may be "strange" due to poor coding practices. We're working hard on it, but a workaround is already available. QWidgets only listen for mouse left-clicks, so if a button isn't working, try pressing it with a right-click instead.
- You tell me
How to contribute
- Fork the SovCoinX/SovCoin repository
- Create a new branch for each feature or improvement
- Send a pull request from each feature branch to the develop branch
- Please verify that your bug is an actual issue.
- If you are sure you have found a bug, open an issue against this repository.
1.3.0 Update Changelog
- Fixed sporks
- Gitian building support
- Pixmap changes
v1.0 Update chainparams.cpp