A curated list of projects, tools, and resources for the Storj platform.
Clients prepare files for uploading using encryption and erasure encoding and upload and download files to the Storj network directly to farmers (running Storjshare) and store meta data on the Storj Bridge.
- libstorj - Asynchronous multi-platform C library and CLI for encrypted file transfer on the Storj network.
- docker-libstorj - A docker image containing a built and tested libstorj executable.
- node-libstorj - Bindings to libstorj for Node.js (work-in-progress)
- ruby-libstorj - Bindings to libstorj for Ruby (work-in-progress)
- python-libstorj - Bindings to libstorj for Python (work-in-progress)
- java-libstorj - Bindings to libstorj for Java (work-in-progress)
- android-libstorj - Bindings to libstorj for Android (work-in-progress)
- hello-storj - Example app based on android-libstorj (example, work-in-progress)
- SwiftyStorj - Bindings to libstorj for iOS (example, work-in-progress)
- StorjDotNet - .NET library for interacting with Storj (work-in-progress)
- libstorj.NET - Working .NET library based on java-libstorj, nuget-package available (work-in-progress)
- Storj.js - Browser library for interacting with Storj (work-in-progress)
- Storj Python Library - Python library for interacting with Storj (work-in-progress)
- Storj-PHP - Implementation of the Storj protocol for PHP (work-in-progress)
Farmers store data on the Storj network in exchange for STORJ tokens based on contracts with any Storj Bridge.
- Storj Share GUI - Earn money by sharing your extra hard drive space on the Storj network.
- Storj Share Daemon -
👿Daemon + CLI for farming data on the storj network.
- Payout Formula | previous - Transparent formula that is used to calculate farmer payments.
- Storj Wallet - Storj Wallet (unofficial) for Windows, Mac and Linux. Send and Receive Storj ERC20 Token and Ethereum.
- KFS - Kademlia inspired local file store based on LevelDB.
- Storj Collectd Plugin - Monitor your Storj.io nodes along with some Grafana/influxdb like solution.
- ssdynamite - Community made tool for analyzing Storj Share logs for connectivity issues
- StorjStat - Community made tool for monitoring your Storj farming node(s), the tool gives you both real-time and historical analysis.
- StorjBoard - StorjBoard is a fully free secured multilingual platform for monitoring your Storj farming node(s).
- Storjshare Status Checker - Community made tool for sending storjshare stats to IFTTT.
- storjshare-config-gen - Easily generate configuration files for storjshare.
- storj-location-parser - Find the location of nodes that talk to your node.
- STORJPebble - A storj node monitoring app for the pebble smartwatches.
- Storj-HostStats - Community made Android app. Features: Node Statistics, Alerts, Response Time Graphs, etc.
- storJDash - Farming Dashboard that tracks useful data about all your servers, nodes, storage space, response times, reputation, and much more.
- StorJ Telegraf Plugin - A Telegraf Exec Plugin for harvesting Storj Metrics.
- Storj_Node_Query - Python3 script to get the status of your nodes
Bridges store meta data of files and hold contracts with Storj farmers. A Bridge monitors the state of the metadata and will mirror, replicate and repair files when it's necessary.
- Storj Bridge - Access the Storj network via simple REST API.
- Storj Complex - Manage many renter nodes with the same identity with remote control capabilities.
- Storj Billing - Creates debits and credits for Storj Bridge users.
- Storj Models - Database models for Storj Bridge
- Storj Bridge GUI - Web application for managing your Storj Bridge account.
Description and implementation for the Storj protocol that all nodes and participants in the Storj network use to communicate.
- Storj Status - Status of the Storj network
- SIPS - Storj Improvement Proposals.
- Storj Core - Implementation of the Storj protocol for Node.
- Storj Node Map - Uses Bridge API to display online nodes on a map. [Github]
Client Applications & Tools
- FileZilla - New protocol for Storj is being added to FileZilla.
- Storj CLI (C) - Newest and recommended CLI tool for Storj.
- Heroku Add-on - Storj in your favorite cloud platform.
- Storj@stdlib - Deploy a serverless datastore on the stdlib network backed by Storj.
- storj.pics - Upload and share pictures using Storj 100% in browser. [Example] [Github]
- storjrb-backupcore - A generic Ruby script that facilitates the automation of multiple Storj backups.
- storj-gui-client - GUI Client for Storj Network written in Python and PyQt4.
- Goobox community - A desktop file synchronization client for Storj.
Tutorials & Examples
- Quickstart - Steps thought creating an acccount, and using CLI tools.
- Tutorials - Full documentation for Storj Core, with many example scripts.
- Storj Node Heroku Example in Node.js - Authenticate, create key pairs, create buckets, and upload and download a file.
- Working with the Storj API - Order of method calls for uploading and downloading with the Storj API.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions.
- Storj Whitepaper v2 - Published December 15, 2016.
- Storj Whitepaper v1 - Published December 15, 2014.
- Community Chat - Open community chat. Our most active discussion area.
- Community Page - Links to newsletter, chat, social media, and events.
- Discord - Community discord server with chat and voice chat.
Contribute to Storj
- Storj on Github - All Storj repositories in one place.
- Give Feedback - Suggest new product ideas or upvoting existing ones.
- Write Guides - Get paid to write guides and tutorials about our platform.
- Submit Code - Submit pull requests on our public repositories on GitHub.