NodeJS file system providers for Essential JS 2 File Manager
This repository contains the nodeJS file system provider used for Essential JS 2 File Manager component.
The Node.js file system provider module allows you to work with the physical file system. It also provides the methods for performing various file actions like creating a new folder, renaming files and deleting files.
NodeJs File System Provider Serves the file system providers support for the FileManager component with the NodeJS.
The following actions can be performed with NodeJS file system provider.
- Read - Read the files from NodeJS file system.
- Details - Gets a file's details which is Type, Size, Location and Modified date.
- Upload - Uploads a file in NodeJS file system. It accepts uploaded media with the following characteristics: - Maximum file size: 30MB - Accepted Media MIME types: /
- Create - Create a New Folder.
- Delete - Delete a folder or file.
- Rename - Rename a folder or file.
- Search - Search a file or folder in NodeJS file system.
- Copy - Copy the selected files or folders to target.
- Move - Moves the selected files or folders to target.
- Download - Download the selected file or folder.
How to configure a web service
Follow the below set of commands to configure the nodeJS file system providers.
- To install ej2-filemanager-node-filesystem package, use the following command.
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-filemanager-node-filesystem
- To install the depend packages for the file system provider, navigate to @syncfusion/ej2-filemanager-node-filesystem folder within the node_modules and run the below command
- Now, run the below command line to check the Node API service in local and will be started in
http://localhost:8090/. By default the nodeJS directory service is configured with
To configure the directory
- To change the directory use flag
To configure the port
- To change the port use like this
set PORT=3000 && node filesystem-server.js -d D:/Projects
start the service
To start the service use this command,
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.