Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Possible TAXII 2.0: Channel based TAXII
This page contains information related to a possible path forward for TAXII 2.0. Broadly, the potential path forward is to replace many existing TAXII concepts with a "Channel" concept. As a result, this page is titled "TAXII 2 - Channels". The pages linked from this page explore various aspects of what a Channel-based TAXII 2.0 might look like.
- [Concept Overview] (https://github.com/TAXIIProject/TAXII-Specifications/wiki/TAXII-2.0-Concept-Overview)
- [Prototypes] (https://github.com/TAXIIProject/TAXII-Specifications/wiki/TAXII-2.0-Prototypes)
- [Open Questions] (https://github.com/TAXIIProject/TAXII-Specifications/wiki/TAXII-2.0-Open-Questions)
[TAXII 1.1/1.0 Pain Points] (https://github.com/TAXIIProject/TAXII-Specifications/wiki/TAXII-1.1-1.0-Pain-Points) Requirements [Use Cases] (https://github.com/TAXIIProject/TAXII-Specifications/wiki/TAXII-2.0-Use-Cases) [Formats and Protocols] (https://github.com/TAXIIProject/TAXII-Specifications/wiki/TAXII-2.0-Formats-and-Protocols)
(Struckthrough content can be found here: http://taxiiproject.github.io/taxii2/)
A note on editing
If you'd like to edit some content on one of these pages, please feel free! There are two guidelines that you should follow:
- Feel free to add as much as you want
- Only delete content that you are 100% sure can be deleted. Marking text for deletion (
using strikethrough) is a reasonable alternative to deletion.
- If you just wrote something and want to wordsmith, you can delete things =) This rule is primarily for content that's been around for a little while or written by somebody else.