Flogo Lib contains the api and core libraries that are used to create and extend Flogo Applications.
flogo-lib is licensed under a BSD-type license. See LICENSE for license text.
Serverless functions and edge microservices made painless
Project Flogo is an open source framework to simplify building efficient & modern serverless functions and edge microservices and _this_ repository contains the api and core libraries that are used to create and extend those **Flogo Applications**.
Project Flogo consists of the following sub-projects available as separate repos:
- flogo-cli: Command line tools for building Flogo apps & extensions
- flogo-lib: The core Flogo library (you're here now)
- flogo-services: Backing services required by Flogo
- flogo-contrib: Flogo contributions/extensions
Want to contribute to Project Flogo? We've made it easy, all you need to do is fork the repository you intend to contribute to, make your changes and create a Pull Request! Once the pull request has been created, you'll be prompted to sign the CLA (Contributor License Agreement) online.
Not sure where to start? No problem, you can browse the Project Flogo repos and look for issues tagged
good first issue. To make this even easier, we've added the links right here too!
- Project Flogo: kind/help-wanted and good first issue
- flogo-cli: kind/help-wanted and good first issue
- flogo-lib: kind/help-wanted and good first issue
- flogo-services: kind/help-wanted and good first issue
- flogo-contrib: kind/help-wanted and good first issue
Another great way to contribute to Project Flogo is to check flogo-contrib. That repository contains all of the contributions, such as activities, triggers, etc. Perhaps there is something missing? Create a new activity or trigger or fix a bug in an existing activity or trigger.
If you have any questions, feel free to post an issue and tag it as a question, email email@example.com or chat with the team and community:
- The project-flogo/Lobby Gitter channel should be used for general discussions, start here for all things Flogo!
- The project-flogo/developers Gitter channel should be used for developer/contributor focused conversations.
For additional details, refer to the Contribution Guidelines.