The Teamwork Projects and Visual Studio Code Editor extension allows you to manage your projects and tasks directly from within Visual Studio Code so you can get more work done from one place.
To use the Extension you must configure it first!
This extension contributes the following settings:
twp.ShowTeamworkPanel: Use Teamwork Panel instead of AdaptiveCards for Preview, *Currently not working!
twp.OnlySelfAssigned: Only show your own tasks
twp.showUnAssigned: Show tasks assigned to "anyone" (default yes)
twp.enabletimeTracking: Enable logging time and view entries on tasks (default yes)
twp.ShowGitInfo: Add git information to newly created tasks (default yes)
- When you're using the add-in on Linux you need to use the old APIKey Login.
- You get your APIKey from your user Profile in Teamwork Projects.
- Mac users -> When the extension isn't working after logging in, just restart VSCode
- to create a task you need to have an active project selected.
- the active project can be changed in the VSCode footer bar by clicking on the Teamwork button.
- If you're having issues send a mail to email@example.com
- or create an issue on the repository