Web-Component to embed a button into your website to call another visitor via WebRTC powered by SkylinkJS.
<skylink-call app-key="Your APP key" caller-id="Your ID" caller-name="Your Name" callee-id="Callee ID" callee-name="Callee Name"></skylink-call>
What to know?
- Ideally use your apps user id as
- Set the
callee-nameattributes depending on who you want to call
- From on the second button on your website you don't need to set
- There is no guarantee you will always reach the person you want to talk to as everybody could potentially impersonate any
- Get an APP key here
Try it and open the following three links in seperate tabs or on different devices
In order to run it locally you'll need to fetch some dependencies and a basic server setup.
$ [sudo] npm install -g bower grunt-cli
- Install local dependencies:
$ bower install
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D