Testura.Android.PageObjectCreator is a tool to:
- Dump the UI hierarchy
- Inspect all nodes inside the UI both visually and through a simple hierarchy tree view
- Select nodes and decide how we should grab them in our framework later (by using text, id, class, etc)
- Automatically find unique node attributes
- Generate code for the page object (will generate class, constructor and all required fields).
- See the activity and package name for a view/application
- Android SDK (also need to add adb to environment variables)
Select your device and dump the screen
Select nodes by clicking in the UI or selecting from the hierarchy view
Select how we should locate the object inside our framework
View the generated code
This project is licensed under the MIT License. See the LICENSE.md file for details.