Graph 2 (for the Arduboy)
A graphing calculator for your Arduboy!
Here's what's currently here:
- Simple keypad for entering numbers
- An RPN calculator
- Graph output
- Shunting-yard algorithm for converting user-readable functions.
- Formula keyboard
Here's what I hope to accomplish in the near future:
- Direct mode (enter formulas, get response)
- Better error reporting
- Coherent UI
- Table view
Copied from Arduboy forum thread:
Division operations are reversed (Function-related issue)
- Cursor resets Arduboy when it goes offscreen on main menu (GraphFont-related issue)
- Implicit Multiplication doesn't work (Function-related issue) -
- Unary Negative doesn't work (Function-related issue) -
- Error reporting doesn't exist - functions fail silently (Function-related issue) -
Graph object wastes a lot of memory by storing all Y values (Graph-related issue)
- Prepare for functions by converting existing char input system over to a token-based system (Big issue)
- This means using a more TI-84-like system where there's a dedicated unary minus token and it's completely different from the subtraction token.
I'm still working on the UI! If you want to see how far I've come, check out this Twitter thread!
- Me - UI, RPN calculator, font
- SmileBASIC Discord - A lot of help with C++
- snail_ - Some help with the Shunting-Yard Algorithm
- yinkou - TinyFont code, used as base for GraphFont