Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Clear cache & data after installing the update!
- optimized push notifications and fixed huge memory leak caused by them (feedback appreciated, lemme know if they work for you)
- completely optimized the app as much as I could (you will notice most of the speedups when clicking 'see all' countries, searching for a country, and overall by browsing the app)
- redesigned see all countries page
- returned back to the old map, due to it being more optimized compared to the more lighter one. (won't be doing any changes here, for me optimization > looks)
- fixed bug into location-based screen showing grey screen
- other small improvements
(WARNING! UNINSTALL CURRENT APP BEFORE INSTALLING 1.4.0)
- Added country based chart inside location based screen
- Added search bar into all countries screen to facilitate country searching
- Fixed some other minor issues
Fixed bug in the api
Fixed download link when update is available since some of you have been experiencing some bugs when trying to download it with Chrome Browser.
Update 1.3.0 (Hooray)
!!! IT'S RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CLEAR CACHE/DATA OF THE APP AFTER INSTALLING ANY UPDATE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY CRASH/ERROR !!!
After 4 full days of hard work I have finally managed to upload the v.1.3.0 update of the app on GitHub!
If you have version 1.2.0 installed, if you open the app now, you should be able to download 1.3.0 version right from the app (a dialog should pop-up).
- Implemented country/state based push notifications into Settings (maybe the most requested feature)
- I think I fixed the No Wi-Fi issue after opening the app on some devices (feedback needed)
- Fixed api huge issue which showed 'no reported infections' into location page, thanks Moongose83 for debugging the issue with me
- Fixed chart widget
- Updated application name to 'Coronavirus Tracker' since it seems more natural that way
- Fixed application name not showing in recent app panel
- Fixed notification icon not showing on some devices
- Updated GitHub readme with new screenshots, check them out!