Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Adds Game Leaper, which lets you leap back to every checkpoint you've reached. Try to find every scene!
- Updates and reformats Q&A
- Adds in-game timer to Beat the Creator
- Adds Escape a Tower Box Art, which features box art made for a psychology class
- Moves Version History to the Bonus Features list
- Revises and reformats some of the Recommend Games
- Retires Guide to Web Design (wasn't useful) and Try This! (replaced with Game Leaper)
- Corrects grammar in various places
- Worsens grammar in other places...
- Adds some additional game scenes (check the trivia game and the guard meeting room)
- Revises a scene in a certain area that confused most players
- Adds quotes to a certain person so the text is less confusing
Quality of Life
- Adds ability to unlock Bonus Features without beating the game
- Adds link to the PowerPoint version history
- Hides save-related functions if your browser cannot use save data
- Moves "Delete Save Data" from bottom of version history to the How to Use page
- Hides the "Bonus Features unlocked" text if you beat the game after the first time
- Removes the game's Ancient version. The main version now supports the older browsers.
Under the Hood
- Refactors several functions so the code is easier to read
- Switches to JSON-based local storage for better save management
- Adds feature detection. The game now informs you if your browser cannot use some features (or run the game at all).
- Fixes game-breaking bugs when playing the downloaded game on Microsoft Edge and Safari
- Works around a font issue on Safari 12
- Fixes ? bug on Netscape
Note: Save data from versions 2.4.3 and earlier are no longer compatible.
Click here for more information about the new post game content.