Tinker V17.02.1 - Testing
Pre-release for testing purposes:
- this version contains the power limiter by @gr5
- please test it, if you have stability problems with one of the previous versions (16.03 or later)
- don't change the default power budget values in the beginning, but report back, if this version improves the stability for you: (issue #56)
Thank's for contributing!
Tinker V16.12.1 (NOT STABLE! Scroll down to 16.1 for stable release)
V16.12.1 is ready for testing
- There have been many reports that this version crashes intermittently even though for some people it seems to work fine. See Issue #56 Version 16.1 is your safest bet for a good stable version with no critical bugs. If you have experienced a crash please chime in on this issue! Anything you tell us (like that no one has told us what printer config they have) might be helpful.
- uses the originally sdcard library (test it, if you have issues like "Tried printing out of printing area")
- invert rotation direction of any axis without the need to re-compile (new menu "Motion Settings -> Invert axis")
- dual versions: separate steps/mm for the second extruder (this is "experimental" / needs more tests)
As promised: more bugs are fixed (hopefully) - but i don't own all these models
Testers are welcome....
- "Pause" / "Change Material" (mid print) and "Abort" should work now as intended
- Cancellation of "Change / Insert Material" works (again)
- added a missing acknowledge for move commands during USB printing (reduced probability of timeouts)
There are some reported issues for this version.
E.g.: the pause function and material change during print is broken...
You can still test it, if you want - or stick to V16.03.1 at the moment.
This is a bugfix release, no new amazing features this time... 😄
Renamed to 16.08 - as time goes by...
It contains the latest changes from Ultimaker and i tried to fix the following issues.
But it needs some testers now...: