- fix a bug in power budget when build plate is in bang-bang mode
- add material load function to the MOVE menu
This is a maintenance release and needs to be tested.
- adopt several changes and code refactoring from the Ultimaker repository
- add "toggle heater" function to the extrude menu
- fix for UM2+ extended dual stuck in heating up
Bugfix for the first run wizard, step 17 (material insert) can not be completed
No fancy new features this time. This binary release contains the latest fixes and pull requests:
- fix baby stepping storing Z offset
- make use of the stored power budget values
- stepper module fixes from UM3 / Marlin project
...and probably a few more that I forgot...
Pre-release for testing purposes:
- this version contains the power limiter by @gr5
- please test it, if you have stability problems with one of the previous versions (16.03 or later)
- don't change the default power budget values in the beginning, but report back, if this version improves the stability for you: (issue #56)
Thank's for contributing!
V16.12.1 is ready for testing
- There have been many reports that this version crashes intermittently even though for some people it seems to work fine. See Issue #56 Version 16.1 is your safest bet for a good stable version with no critical bugs. If you have experienced a crash please chime in on this issue! Anything you tell us (like that no one has told us what printer config they have) might be helpful.
- uses the originally sdcard library (test it, if you have issues like "Tried printing out of printing area")
- invert rotation direction of any axis without the need to re-compile (new menu "Motion Settings -> Invert axis")
- dual versions: separate steps/mm for the second extruder (this is "experimental" / needs more tests)
As promised: more bugs are fixed (hopefully) - but i don't own all these models
Testers are welcome....
- "Pause" / "Change Material" (mid print) and "Abort" should work now as intended
- Cancellation of "Change / Insert Material" works (again)
- added a missing acknowledge for move commands during USB printing (reduced probability of timeouts)
There are some reported issues for this version.
E.g.: the pause function and material change during print is broken...
You can still test it, if you want - or stick to V16.03.1 at the moment.
This is a bugfix release, no new amazing features this time...
Renamed to 16.08 - as time goes by...
It contains the latest changes from Ultimaker and i tried to fix the following issues.
But it needs some testers now...:
- for all "Octoprinters": fully functional print menu during usb communication
- some small bugfixes for the dual extruder version
- additional variants for the "plus" models and for the UM2go with heated bed