The demo shows how images can be converted to shapes using Geometrize Haxe and then rendered as HaxeFlixel sprites. Open the demo and left click to cycle the example image being geometrized.
The leftmost sprite shows the input image, the second shows the shapes image rendered by the Geometrize Haxe library, the third shows the shape image rendered by the HaxeFlixel game engine, and the rightmost show the most recently added shape.
- See the Geometrize resources and template repositories.
- See the Geometrize haxelib code and library documentation.
- See the Geometrize web demo and web demo code.
- This implementation is single-threaded, and performance varies by target platform. The first shapes usually take the longest to add, since larger shapes take longer to rasterize. Small target images are recommended - you probably do not need the detail anyway.
- Got an idea or suggestion? Open an issue on GitHub, or send Sam a message on Twitter.
- Geometrize Haxe is based on primitive, a Go library created by Michael Fogleman.
- Geometrize Haxe is available as a haxelib.
- This demo should work on all targets that HaxeFlixel supports.