How to use it?
There are two places you should take a look :
- [Jekyll] (https://github.com/mojombo/jekyll) / Jekyll repo page on Github
- Jekyll-Bootstrap / (Almost) complete how-to and bootstrap for Jekyll created by Jade Dominguez
After installing Jekyll-bootstrap, follow instructions in this page : [jekyll-theming.html] (http://jekyllbootstrap.com/usage/jekyll-theming.html)
##2013-06-03 version 1.1
- change the theme inspiration, now the theme is based on twitter
- add table of content feature based on Tocify
##2013-05-07 version 1.0
- creation of the theme based on [the-program] (https://github.com/jekyllbootstrap/theme-the-program.git).