Auto Multiple Choice (AMC) for Moodle
This is an interface to use AMC within Moodle.
This Moodle module is intended for use with the moodle-local-questionssimplified module. It handles the paper quizzes built from Moodle multiple-choice questions, while the other module provides a simple interface to type these questions.
It is also recommended to install the filter module moodle-filter-amc.
This module was created for the service TICE de l'Université Pierre-Mendès-France - Grenoble 2, Sciences sociales et humaines.
An admin can:
- Define complex scoring rules.
- Define how to match a student number from the paper test to a student number in Moodle.
- Define various default text for paper tests.
A teacher can:
- Configure various AMC parameters (randomization, etc).
- Select questions and assign a number of points to each one.
- Select a scoring rule.
- Configure various texts that appear on print sheets.
- Prepare PDF question sheets and answer sheets.
- Upload the scanned answer shhets and automatically grade them.
- See the grades in Moodle or download them.
- Download graded copies with PDF annotations.
The interface is not fully localized. There will be French texts here and there.
Here are the requirements, expressed as Debian packages:
- auto-multiple-choice 1.2.1-2 (Jessie)
Put the source directory under the
mod/ path of a Moodle instance.
cd /path/to/moodle cd mod git clone https://github.com/UPMF/moodle-mod-automultiplechoicce automultiplechoice
Then connect as an admin, and Moodle will complete the installation.