A simple plugin skeleton for creating Aurelia plugins written using TypeScript.
Aurelia TypeScript Skeleton
- Build an Aurelia plugin using TypeScript
- Supports all module formats including; AMD, CommonJS, SystemJS, ES2015 and Native Modules
- Supports testing using Jest
- Supports linting using TSLint
- Prettier for code formatting
- Automatically handles copying of assets including; HTML, CSS and JSON
Run the following Node scripts defined in the
package.json file to perform linting, testing, building and more.
There are more scripts defined in the
package.json file if you want greater control over the build process and other aspects of this plugin.
srcthis is where your
.tsfiles go. They get compiled into the respective
distfolders for each module type.
distautomatically transpiled/generated modules go in here, don't edit anything here.