Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the ViewDeck wiki!
IIViewDeckController is a set of controls you can use to implement the sliding views UI paradigm introduced by Facebook and Path 2.0 in your own app. It started out as a "how would I implement this" project but it has clearly grown beyond that.
- Features at a glance
- Your first ViewDeckController
- But I use storyboards!
- Included examples
- Ledge Sizes
- Changing controllers
- Panning behaviour
- Center view interactivity
- "back" navigation from a right side view controller
- Gap mode
- Autoresizing center view
- Working with Split views on iPad
- Opening a side view from the start
- Integrated Navigation Controller mode
- Issue tracker @ github
- App Showcase
- Pull requests
- Other sliding controller implementations
This wiki is a work in progress. Feel free to contribute.