VirusTotal Graph API
VirusTotal Graph API allows you programatically interact with VirusTotal dataset.
Installing the API
Install VirusTotal Graph Python API.
git clone https://github.com/VirusTotal/vt_graph_api cd vt_graph_api pip install . --user
Verifying the installation
>>> import vt_graph_api >>> vt_graph_api.__version__ X.X.X
For more information about how to use vt_graph_api visit the documentation page.
You may also want to take a look at some of our example scripts, which besides doing useful work for you can be used as a guidance on how to use vt_graph_api.
In addition, you can find the documentation for the VirusTotal Graph REST API at the API reference
Use tox to test:
- Fixing documentation.
- Added autosearch algorithm to find links between graph's nodes.
- Accept MD5 and SHA1 as valid ID for nodes with file type.
- Added VTIntelligence search for nodes without any information.
- Accept custom node types.
- Added load graph from VirusTotal.
- Added clone graph from VirusTotal.