WaterdogPE is a brand new Minecraft: Bedrock Edition proxy software developed by the developers of the old Waterdog
In this new proxy, we are working with Cloudbursts Protocol Library. It takes alot of maintaining effort from us and provides us with a nice api to work with.
If you want to discuss things without joining the discord server, please use the Discussions Tab
- Official documentation
- Issue Tracker
- Public Plugins Page
- Branding: various brand assets for the WaterdogPE project
If you haven't used WaterdogPE before, we recommend you to take a look at our setup guide in the docs.
Please note that the config from the old Waterdog (Bungee) is not compatible with WaterdogPE
Our goal is to support all commonly used Minecraft: Bedrock server softwares. Spoons and unofficial forks will not be supported due to the lack
of proper implementation.
You can find list of currently supported/unsupported software here.
Benefits compared to Waterdog
- Reduced memory usage
- Much cleaner Plugin API
- Much more configurable
- Easy to modify / contribute
- Active Support and quick updates for new MC:BE Versions
- BE server pinging: Easily ping your downstream server using a plugin to check its status
- Resource pack support
- Maintained documentation
Known bugs fixed in WaterdogPE
- Bows are sometimes not shooting when primed
- Scoreboards are flickering when updated
- Disconnects are not always showing the disconnect reason
- Waterdog is not working with PM4 due to appended custom data in the LoginPacket
- Resource packs not working properly
- Native ciphering sometimes fails
- Food bar not always working on Nukkit
To compile WaterdogPE please visit our COMPILING.md guide.
<repositories> <repository> <id>waterdog-repo</id> <url>https://repo.waterdog.dev/artifactory/main</url> </repository> </repositories> <dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>dev.waterdog.waterdogpe</groupId> <artifactId>waterdog</artifactId> <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version> <scope>provided</scope> </dependency> </dependencies>