Wowza GoCoder SDK for Android Sample App
This repository contains a sample application that demonstrates the capabilities of the Wowza GoCoder™ SDK for Android and is provided for developer educational purposes. To build your own application, you must use the GoCoder SDK.
Wowza GoCoder SDK v220.127.116.110 or later
PLEASE NOTE: The GoCoder SDK library necessary to build this app is not provided with this sample code. To receive a free trial copy of the SDK, please fill out the GoCoder SDK trial signup form to be sent a link where you can download the SDK along with a free trial license key.
Android SDK v4.4.2 or later.
- Android Studio v1.2.0 or later.
- Access to a Wowza Streaming Engine™ server installation or a Wowza Cloud™ hosted service account. You can request a free trial copy of Wowza Streaming Engine software by filling out the Wowza Streaming Engine trial signup form or signup for a Wowza Cloud trial account by filling out the Wowza Cloud account signup form.
Sample App Activities
When you first run the sample app, it displays a list of activities that demonstrate the features of the GoCoder SDK.
- GoCoder SDK Developer Documentation
- GoCoder SDK for Android API Reference
- GoCoder SDK for Android Release Notes
- GoCoder Product Page
Wowza Media Systems™ provides developers with a platform to create streaming applications and solutions. See Wowza Developer Tools to learn more about our APIs and SDK.
This code is distributed under the BSD 3-Clause License.