Available via NuGet
- 1 source file -> 1 destination file (that's just compression)
- Multiple source files -> 1 destination file (compression and bundling)
- Multiple source files -> multiple destination files (so you're pro at this now?!)
- Optional MSBuild Tasks, NAnt Tasks and MVC4 BundleTransform.
Based on YUI Compressor version: 2.4.4 (last checked at 2011-01-17).
How close to the Java Port?
Pretty damn close, now :) Same unit tests (which pass). The only thing I haven't been able to do is get the exact same obfuscation because the java code is using a hashtable instead of a sorted hashtable/dictionary. It's identical besides that (and works the same). Just visually look different but is exactly the same file size, etc.
Who's utilising this code/library?
If you use this code in some project, please drop us a message so we can include it in this list :)
- Nancy.BundleIt by DonnyV
- SquishIt by Justin Etheredge
- .Less (dot-less) by Christopher Owen, Erik van Brakel, Daniel Hoelbling and James Foster
- Phil Haack and his T4CSS : A T4 Template for .Less CSS With Compression
- Karl Seguin (from CodeBetter fame)
- Bundle Transformer
YUI Compressor home page: http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/compressor/
We couldn't have made this project without the support of the following software:
Please support them buy trying their software. If you like it (like we do!) then purchase it. Thank you :)