alltube app for YunoHost
This package allow you to install alltube quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
alltube is a HTML GUI for Youtube-dl.
Shipped version: 2.0.1
How to configure this app:
Edit config.yml file via SSH.
- No documentation, only a FAQ
There is no user account in the app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/alltube_ynh/issues
- App website: https://alltubedownload.net/
- App sources: https://github.com/Rudloff/alltube
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/alltube_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade alltube -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/alltube_ynh/tree/testing --debug