Archivist for YunoHost
This package allow you to install archivist quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Archivist is an automatic backup system for your server.
It able to makes backups of your YunoHost core and your apps by using the YunoHost backup command.
It can also makes backups of specified directories.
Your backups can be send to many other places, local or distant.
Archivist is automatically launched periodicaly to update your backups and send the modifications to the other places.
Shipped version: 1.3
No demo available.
The configuration of archivist can be changed in the file /opt/yunohost/archivist/Backup_list.conf
Please read the documentation about the configuration of archivist for more informations.
- YunoHost documentation: There no specific documentations, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Encfs, which be used to encrypt the data, is not fully secured.
Have a look to the security audit to have more informations.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/archivist_ynh/issues
- archivist website: https://github.com/maniackcrudelis/archivist
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/archivist_ynh/tree/testing --force --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade archivist -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/archivist_ynh/tree/testing --debug