This package allows you to install Archivist quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Archivist is an automatic backup system for your server.
It able to makes backups of your YunoHost core and your apps by using the YunoHost backup command.
It can also makes backups of specified directories.
Your backups can be send to many other places, local or distant.
Archivist is automatically launched periodicaly to update your backups and send the modifications to the other places.
Shipped version: 1.3.3~ynh1
The configuration of archivist can be changed in the file /opt/yunohost/archivist/Backup_list.conf
Please read the documentation about the configuration of archivist for more informations.
- Encfs, which be used to encrypt the data, is not fully secured.
Have a look to the security audit to have more informations.
- Official app website: https://github.com/maniackcrudelis/archivist
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/maniackcrudelis/archivist
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_archivist
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/archivist_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/archivist_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade archivist -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/archivist_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps