Etherpad with mypads plugin for YunoHost
This package allow you to install etherpad quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Etherpad is a highly customizable Open Source online editor providing collaborative editing in really real-time.
This package will install the same plugins than Framapad.
Shipped version: 1.7.0
You can access to 2 different admin panels, for etherpad by accessing
domain.tld/admin and for mypads by
Or, you can find a config file for etherpad at this path
- Official documentation: http://etherpad.org/doc/v1.7.0
- YunoHost documentation: There no other documentations, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
Supported, with LDAP.
This package will install the following plugins:
- ep_align - Add Left/Center/Right/Justify to lines of text in a pad
- ep_author_hover - Adds author names to span titles
- ep_automatic_logut - Automatically disconnects user after some period of time (Prevent server overload)
- ep_comments_page - Adds comments on sidebar and link it to the text.
- ep_countable - Displays paragraphs, sentences, words and characters counts.
- ep_delete_empty_pads - Delete pads which were never edited
- ep_font_color - Apply colors to fonts
- ep_headings2 - Adds heading support to Etherpad Lite.
- ep_markdown - Edit and Export as Markdown in Etherpad
- ep_mypads - Groups and private pads for etherpad
- ep_page_view - Add support to do 'page view', with a toggle on/off option in Settings, also Page Breaks with Control Enter
- ep_spellcheck - Add support to do 'Spell checking'
- ep_subscript_and_superscript - Add support for Subscript and Superscript
- ep_table_of_contents - View a table of contents for your pad
- ep_user_font_size - User Pad Contents font size can be set in settings, this does not effect other peoples views
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/etherpad_mypads_ynh/issues
- Etherpad website: http://etherpad.org/
- Mypads plugin website: https://git.framasoft.org/framasoft/ep_mypads
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/etherpad_mypads_ynh/tree/testing --verbose or sudo yunohost app upgrade etherpad_mypads -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/etherpad_mypads_ynh/tree/testing --verbose