Funkwhale for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Funkwhale quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
A modern, convivial and free music server on YunoHost
Installation requires a dedicated domain or subdomain. Installing in a subpath is not supported by the upstream project due to dependency requirements.
Shipped version: 1.0.1
The admin uses the login you provided at installation. The password is the same you use for YunoHost.
The admin interface is accessible at the address:
State of this package
The following have been tested with this package and work fine:
to be added:
- Store files in HOME, see https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/funkwhale_ynh/issues/15
- Official documentation: https://docs.funkwhale.audio
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Yes
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Report a bug about this package: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/funkwhale_ynh
- Report a bug about Funkwhale itself: https://code.eliotberriot.com/funkwhale/funkwhale/
- App website: https://docs.funkwhale.audio
- Upstream app repository: https://dev.funkwhale.audio/funkwhale/funkwhale
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/funkwhale_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade funkwhale -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/funkwhale_ynh/tree/testing --debug