Jeedom for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Jeedom quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Jeedom is an home automation software.
Shipped version: 4.1.19~ynh3
Disclaimers / important information
- LDAP login: your YunoHost users also become Jeedom users
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://www.jeedom.com
- Official admin documentation: https://doc.jeedom.com
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/jeedom/core
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_jeedom
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jeedom_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jeedom_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade jeedom -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jeedom_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps