Jeedom for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Jeedom quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Jeedom is an home automation software.
Shipped version: 3.3.45
YunoHost specific features
- LDAP login: your YunoHost users also become Jeedom users
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jeedom_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.jeedom.com/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/jeedom/core
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jeedom_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade jeedom -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jeedom_ynh/tree/testing --debug