Kimai2 app for YunoHost
This package allows you to install kimai2 quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
This is the reloaded version of the open source timetracker Kimai. Right now its in an early development phase, its usable but some advanced features from Kimai v1 are missing by now.
Kimai v2 has nothing in common with its predecessor Kimai v1 besides the basic ideas of time-tracking and the current development team. It is based on a lot of great frameworks. Special thanks to Symfony v4, Doctrine, AdminThemeBundle (based on AdminLTE). https://github.com/kevinpapst/kimai2
Shipped Version: 1.11.1
- Require dedicated domain like kimai.domain.tld.
- This app is multi-instance (you can have more then one Kimai instance running on a YunoHost server)
- Official documentation: https://www.kimai.org/documentation
YunoHost specific features
LDAP is supported HTTP auth is not supported Defaul Kimai2 roles are:
- ROLE_TEAMLEAD => Kimai2 (Teamlead) YunoHost permission
- ROLE_ADMIN => Kimai2 (Admin) YunoHost permission
- ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN => Kimai2 (Super_Admin) YunoHost permission Those roles are directly managed using YunoHost permission system. User choosen during installation is granted the ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/kimai2_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.kimai.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/kevinpapst/kimai2
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/kimai2_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade kimai2 -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/kimai2_ynh/tree/testing --debug