Lufi for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Lufi quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
It stores files and allows you to download them.
Is that all? No. All the files are encrypted by the browser! It means that your files never leave your computer unencrypted. The administrator of the Lufi instance you use will not be able to see what is in your file, neither will your network administrator, or your ISP.
The encryption key part of the URL is a anchor (Cf. Fragment Identifier), that means this part is only processed client-side and does not reach the server. :-)
Shipped version: 0.05.13
- How to configure this app: a plain file at
- Official documentation: https://framagit.org/luc/lufi/wikis/home
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_lufi
YunoHost specific features
Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Yes Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/lufi_ynh/issues
- Upstream app repository: https://framagit.org/fiat-tux/hat-softwares/lufi
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/lufi_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade lufi -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/lufi_ynh/tree/testing --debug