A Yunohost package for Mattermost, an open-source, self-hosted alternative to Slack.
- A x86_64 system (check with
- Yunohost 2.7 or higher (check in Yunohost Admin panel),
- MySQL 5.6 or higher, or MariaDB 10 or higher (check with
You can either :
- Install by clicking the button above;
- Install from the Yunohost Admin web interface, from the Community Apps list;
- Install from the command-line:
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mattermost_ynh.
- Installation on domain's root
- Notification emails
- Push notifications
- Service control in Yunohost Services panel
- Allow installation in sub-directory (only root-domains for now, see #8)
- LDAP integration (only paid Entreprise Edition, see #58)
Mattermost can collect some anonymous telemetrics about your usage of the software. These data are sent to a third-party service named segment.com. You can find more information about this behavior in the Mattermost documentation.
In this Yunohost package telemetrics collection is strictly opt-in, and can be turned on or off before the app is installed.