Mobilizon for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Mobilizon quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
A decentralized and federated platform to organize events
Shipped version: 1.3.2~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
Any known limitations, constrains or stuff not working, such as (but not limited to):
- Mobilizon require a dedicated root domain, eg. mobilizon.domain.tld
- To connect as Mobilizon administrator, use the email address and password of the user you choose during install
- By default registrations are closed
- All YunoHost users are allowed to connect
Other infos that people should be aware of, such as:
- Configuration can be made in the Mobilizon administration panel.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://joinmobilizon.org/
- Official user documentation: https://docs.joinmobilizon.org
- Upstream app code repository: https://framagit.org/framasoft/mobilizon/
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_mobilizon
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mobilizon_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mobilizon_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mobilizon -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mobilizon_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps