Mobilizon for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Mobilizon quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
MobiliZon is your federated organization and mobilization platform. Supported by Framasoft
MobiliZon aims to solve existing platform's problems to organize events in a decentralised, libre and privacy friendly way.
Mobilizon is a tool designed to create platforms for managing communities and events. Its purpose is to help as many people as possible to free themselves from Facebook groups and events, from Meetup, etc.
Shipped version: 0.1.0-2019-05-15
- Mobilizon is in early development, like an Alpha, all functionalities are not available
- Mobilizon require a dedicated root domain, eg. mobilizon.domain.tld
- Even if requested during installation: admin, language and password variables are not used
- Admin Dashboard is still not implemented
- When your mobilizon instance is installed, you need to register.
- When registered to be admin you have to manually goes in PostgreSQL, database $app, table users, and change the role value to
user(other role available:
Example to manually put user with id=1 as administrator:
su -l postgres psql \c mobilizon UPDATE public.users SET role='administrator' where id=1; \q exit
- Official documentation: https://framasoft.frama.io/mobilizon/
YunoHost specific features
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mobilizon_ynh/issues
- App website: https://joinmobilizon.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://framagit.org/framasoft/mobilizon/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mobilizon_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mobilizon -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mobilizon_ynh/tree/testing --debug