Mosquitto (MQTT Broker) for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Mosquitto quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Mosquitto gives you interconnect your objects and applications with an open source MQTT broker. Client can publish or subscribe after authentication (username, password).
Shipped version: 2.0.8
How to configure this app: From an admin panel or a plain file with SSH.
- Official documentation: https://mosquitto.org/documentation/
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No
- Can the app be used by multiple users? No
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mosquitto_ynh/issues
- App website: https://mosquitto.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/eclipse/mosquitto
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mosquitto_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mosquitto -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mosquitto_ynh/tree/testing --debug
- Add MQTTS (MQTT with TLS)