PHPinfo for YunoHost
This package allows you to install PHPinfo quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Quick description of this app.
Shipped version: 1.0
!(Link to a screenshot of this app.)
- [Official demo](Link to a demo site for this app.)
How to configure this app: From an admin panel, a plain file with SSH, or any other way.
- Official documentation: Link to the official documentation of this app
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported?
- Can the app be used by multiple users?
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
More info on the documentation page:
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/phpinfo_ynh/issues
- App website: Link to the official website of this app.
- Upstream app repository: Link to the official repository of the upstream app.
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/phpinfo_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade phpinfo -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/phpinfo_ynh/tree/testing --debug