Pilea for Yunohost - [English Version]
This package allow you to install Pilea quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
The idea of Pilea is to display electricity consumption and weather data on a little dashboard that allow the user to:
- Better understand his electricity consumption
- Analyse his electricity consumption throw weather data
Shipped version: 0.2
First of all:
- You'll need a Linky (obviously) and a Enedis account
- Logged in your Enedis account, you have to activate option Courbe de charge in order to get your hourly consumption
Then, go parameter page to:
- Fill your Enedis account and validate it
- Choose a meteo station and validate it
That's it, now wait some days to see data appear !
More information can be found on Pilea repo
YunoHost specific features
For now, Pilea doesn't support users. So all user we'll see the same data.
Adapted from Wallabag2 YunoHost package.